1.1.0 is out! Post Date: 09/15/2017
As usual we're always trying to find ways to improve Atlantis. This upgrade includes Smartcrop.js which will help generating great quality thumbnails. You will now be also able to recrop already uploaded image. Also new bulk actions were added in the media section for faster organizing images into galleries.
- Media uploader is now integrated with smartcrop.js.
- Added facedetection support.
- Smartcrop.js implements an algorithm to find good crops for images.
- You can now manually recrop uploaded image versions phone/tablet/thumbnail
- New Bulk actions added: add to gallery, add to new gallery, add tags
- Minor UI updates: popup for tags added, view image in lightbox button, copy path to clipboard button added.
Framework update 1.1.0
- New atlantisUtilities.reflow object added.
- Trigger plugins after ajax has loaded content
Note: If you use custom editor plugin atlantisUtilities.reflow.editor() must be overrided into your custom editor script. CKeditor, Summernote and Codemirror latest versions already have this done.
When using image or gallery selector helpers until now the hiddenfield name was hardcoded. Starting with this upgrade you can define your own like this:
\Atlantis\Helpers\Media\MediaTools::createImageSelector([resize_option = null, [multi_images: bool = false], [image_ids : array = array], [name : string = 'imgs']
Where name will be your custom defined name.
- Instafeed: Instafeed is a dead-simple way to add Instagram photos to your website. Credits: https://github.com/stevenschobert/instafeed.js
One of the modules that can be of great interest is the new Custom Fields. There are different types of fields you can choose from and organize them in groups. You can access any of the fields in your theme page templates by simply calling $customFields['field_name']. If its a gallery field this variable will return an array of media objects.
- Extending the A3 pages content is already possible
- Text editor
- Text field